Saturday 31 March 2012

slap yourself and pretend its funny

slap yourself and pretend its funny.

sorry guys, i know this thing is starting to get all 'dusty' since i haven been able to update.
anyway, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!
hurry guys,
tell your crush you love them!
and even if they dont like you back the way you do,
you can still say "Happy April Fools!" and things wouldn't be awkward. haha
im pretty bumped because my maths results suck. ):
what could algebra do in our lives?!?!
i dont remember the last time using it not during school time,
oh yeah, i never did. -,-
and guess what?
nobody pass sejarah in my class. hah
way to go, cikgu ang -,- i hate you more than i hate sejarah.
im not having high hopes on this term because i already know how it really sucks.
everybody in my class is now into rubiks cube. lol
well, Ji Foong is the trend starter. hah x)
he's finger are like, electronic powered or something lmao. O.O
and yeah, im pretty into guitar lately.
im not good at it, but dude, im learning.
im still thinking why the hell did i forget about Easter.
never mind, at least I've still got some mini chocolate Easter bunny and Easter eggs.
I remember the big chocolate Easter bunny my dad brought from Australia last year.
and it last me for a few months. okay thats a little exaggerated.
I didnt actually finished it. XD haha.
so lets say im done here.
I dont wanna keep babbling about something whatnot.
PEACE, I'M OUT :)
YUM :D
p/s: idk why the hell its this way but im too lazy to do anything to it.  :D


"Hey, I love you." "Happy April Fools too!" ":)"
if that happens to you and your crush, 
wouldn't that hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment