Sunday 26 August 2012

Lie awake just to convince myself that this wasn't just a dream.. ;)

Lie awake just to convince myself that this wasn't just a dream.. ;)

#Day 7
26th August 2012

you guys are starting school tomorrow but I'm still here in Australia, you jelly? haha XD
now I'm at beachport. 5 hours drive from Mt Barker.
stopped at Penola to have dinner in Royal Oaks Hotel.
the waiter is so cute! omg
a black polo shirt and faded jeans. O.O
he's a brunette, which is funny cause I always see blond guys. tbh
my dad joked when he was collecting the plates.
Cute waiter: Did you enjoy your meal?
Dad: oh no, we hated it but we ate it anyway.
Cute waiter: sorry the food wasn't up to ur standard.
I dont know why i took it seriously, probably because the waiter's look was too serious..
Me: He's just joking.
i wanted to slap myself for saying that. AHHHHHHH!
i should've banged my head to the wall.
his teeth was a little crooked when i see him from the side.
but in a cute way (; [like Niall! too bad he had braces now :( ]
anyway, about beachport!
worst place to be in!
Penola would be a huge town compared to beachport. shoot me now.
here in beachport will be a lot of people during summer. cause its a holiday resort.
you can see why i'm so depressed now.
cause it'll be freezing by the beach. but dad said it'll be a warm day tomorrow. yes warm. not hot.
but here its wayyyyy better than malaysia cause i dont like the hot weather as much. :P
here if its in the afternoon, the sun and the breeze work just fine for me.
i dont have to be here if it isn't for dad cause he has a project to work on.
oh well, gotta go. I'm addicted to Twitter. see ya!
PEACE, I'M OUT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment