Saturday 20 July 2013

Life is never complete.

What I'd say is, this is how you feel like when you've been wanting something for so long and finally you get a spark of hope and then you lost it. I've never wanted something this much. Never ever. I cry so easily when I'm frustrated and sad. Which is how I feel almost every day now. The other I was thinking about this and mum was scolding me and I lied to her saying that I was stressed about the 30 hour famine thing. But really I'm just really sad a disappointed I don't get to go to Australia next year. Mum said something about I don't need to go to university. Why not????!? I want to go. Singing is my plan B, I want to do something else. Maybe singing can be a hobby thing. So yeah, I told mum before that if she never wanted me to go to Australia then Tell me straight away, so I don't get my hopes high but yet she says she'll think about it. Guess what I heard her telling her friend over the phone? She said no, not in these few years at least. If only mum could give me one year, okay, one semester. If I'm not doing well, I'd willingly let her take me anywhere. I actually think it would be much better if I go to Australia. I can get a job and pay for my own spending. And I bet anything that the bond between my parents and I will be stronger if we don't see each other more often. Because seeing them everyday makes us argue abut stupid things and sometimes when mum is in a bad mood she scolds me for stupid reasons and I would be so mad. That wouldn't happen if we Skype. Cuz we will be missing each other which will make us even more appreciate each other. Plus, sometimes mum tries too hard to be in my bubble. I might not be an adult but I'm old enough to think. Being a teenage really sucked. Nobody treats you as an adult but expect you to act like one. And our thoughts were never taken seriously. In my 15 years of living I have never wanted anything more than this. And as long as I'm not there, I would be like this. I couldn't help it. I just couldn't make myself happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment