Sunday 21 August 2011

friends4life :))

guess you guys got your BFFs right?
well, I got some too. :))
and I can't live this far without them..
heh..

*it doesn't matter if you're the first or the last one, its just that you all are my BFFs*



darl, jorin


heh, my darl.
love you muchh ...
thank you for being there for me when I'm down :))
lu
v yah darl






























boubuii, Han


love you too
hope you have a good love life with ××× ××× xDDDD

luv yah ^^
































cute Rain




I've known this girl since the first day of school ..
she's kind and all..
and most of all, she's cute :))
and have a great sense of humor..!
heh, our fav :D
luv yah :))

























jie BL <3


my first sis this year:))
ain't she pretty?
thank you for being such a good friend! :))
I would die without a friend like you, seriously.
luv yah :)





























dear shay :D


heh..
both of us are uberbeliebers..:))
love this photo of you in nerd glasses..
we love to share time talking just about justin..
we had so muchh fun ! :))
luv yahh xoxo



























daugeii, Joel :))


another best friend of mine :))
doesn't he look like malay?
no offense..><

heh, luv yahh c;






























monkey-pig, Leong :v


heh..
this guy always say I'm moody..=.=
well, thanks for caring..
and hope you can settle things down with her.. :))
luv yah xPP





























YuYu ><


yuyu
a nice and kind girl :))
and well, she laugh alot..!
hah..
luv yah xDD





























Jesson B-))


heh..
jesson is my best guy friend in class..
we used to sit together..;)
and we talk quite alot back then... ><

he's a nice and cool dude..
luv yah B-))
























*****************friends4life************************



No comments:

Post a Comment