Friday 2 September 2011

02.09.2011

its Friday already???
goshh, i can't believe that holiday is ending soon!
ishh, i wished i could go back to the first day of holiday...
and don't you all think that the song 'Friday' was like, stuck in your head? weird...
well, i remember saying this holiday is boring, but who doesn't like holiday?
like, duh! but sometimes we misses school... alot...
just got a new twitter account, dumped my old one..
cause i forgot the password and the username as well...xDDD
follow me if you can ;) @asdfghjklrachel
i'm all alone at home today, all day...
first time ever, all i ever got to stay at home by myself is a few hours or half day..
today's kinda awesome..
but i helped my mum doing some chores and stuff and watch tv..
in all of those chores, i like ironing clothes the most..
its not my fault someone set the iron board near the tv...xDD
my mum is so stressed out, somehow i wished i could help her..
but all i can do is helping her at chores and stuff...
uhh.. guess i'm done for today...

p/s: i think i'm getting obsess with FЯED vids... i mean, its so funny...! who can resist it anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment