Sunday 25 September 2011

25.09.2011

alone at home again.. :))

dearly beloved :DD
I dont now you for long but,
I think you're really nice and caring and a really great friend :))
and our friendship meteor will never fall, I promise...:D
but somehow you said something that make me felt disappointed yesterday..
but its okay now..
I dont really care about that though..
as long as we're still friends,
I trust you :)
thats my principal in life..

and you,
and this is not the first time I wanna give up on you..
and this time I really did..!
I'm so so so so so disappointed in you..
maybe I'm not so good a friend after all, and so are you..!
so maybe we made a tie,
we hate each other and maybe there's no space for us to fight any more..
I'm really pissed..
and I'm thinking you might be pissed too..
we're at the edge of the world and I dont wanna fight any more..
if we continue fighting,
there's gonna be tragedy for all of us..
I do this for her,
cuz I dont wanna see her going through all this for us and seeing her hurt hurts me too..

No comments:

Post a Comment