Saturday 19 November 2011

shiver times (:

went to mid valley with
kahjun shay jesson victor chuiyee shiyee xueer minghoong ian chenghin yesterday
we watched happy feet 2 which turned out kinda cute and boring at the same time..
kahjun keep on texting..
i can feel the lights of his cellphone from the corner of my eye.
jesson, who is sitting on my right keep giving me the box of half eaten popcorn and said that he didnt want it anymore..==
and victor.. *sigh* i really dont know what is with him!
he kept on mimicking those penguins in the movie and acting all childish..
i wonder how old is he...4? or maybe 3?
what bugged me the most is the 3 boys sitting beside me was having a 'popcorn fight' with the other girls..
shay and I were being all normal.. unlike them.. xD
after the movie, we went bowling.
and we surely had a great time (:
i suck at it! /:
and KAHJUN THE SPORTS FREAK won the game!
he knows how to play baskeball, badminton, table tennis (okay but at least better than us), and heck he still knows how to play snooker and bowling!
told you he was a freak! he's seriously inhuman! :O
the game was fun..
five players and i came in 4th.. i really sucks!:(
shiyee and victor both drop their ball once before it goes off..
we kept laughing til our stomach hurts xD
too bad shay had to leave early../:
i wanna go out with you guys again!!
that was so much fun!!
okay here are some pictures i took.. (:
PEACE OUT HOME DAWG dd: 
Jesson imitating KahJun xD 

this little guy is transferring school next year! awww... dont.. im gonna miss you (:

victor .. xD

kahjun ths sports freak (:

shiyee dropped her ball xD

this is me/.\

shiyee sitting there.. being bored. xD

FINAL SCORE

SHIYEE AND I
jeeson (:
JESSON AND I


KAHJUN AND I

No comments:

Post a Comment