Saturday 5 November 2011

inter-class competition :D

had a LOT of FUNNN this week :) happy
i participated in the basketball competition... 
won every game so far, because of kah jun :)
WE JR1I LOVE YOU :DD
we're playing against JR1A on Tuesday..
they're all pro.. feeling this mysterious force making me hard to breath..
kahjun jesson chenghin victor xunye chunkit michelle puishan yuyu sandar xueer and rest of the team (sorry, bad memory) 
we have to do our best :) we're the best :D 
JR1I ROCKS x) 
played against jr1j today..
at the 2nd period, a girl made me fall and my leg got injured..
and guess what? she never help me up!
and then at the 4th period, the other freakin girl made me fall on my injured knee again.
she wont stop pulling my hand..
would you guys just back off? jeez!
are you guys trying to kill me? (jia han and jia ni, if you're reading this, im not talking about you. really)
jr1m played against jr1a today..
you'll probably think jr1a (AKA a class full of stupid and retarded students) lost,
but you're SO wrong.
they've won and being all arrogant..
ugh.. did i ever mention i hate them? well, sometimes, i really do..
OMG i actually have to play with them on tuesday..! i dont want to! 
i dont mean im scared.. just not feel like it..
talking about this made me nervous..
i can feel butterflies growing inside of me..
i should go take some rest :)
PEACE OUT :) #SWAG












more photos on FACEBOOK soon :DD



No comments:

Post a Comment