Wednesday 26 October 2011

26.10.2011

this was suppose to be posted yesterday but i kinda forgot so..hah
went to mid valley with some friends..
and watched a movie.
its quite nice though..
thanks dearly beloved..
for sponsoring the tickets and snacks..
i had a fun day :)
JingRong.. the one who bailed out last minute..
you still owe me xDD teehee

i should probably get my probs solve if i dont want to give myself a massive headache..
and sheesh.. speaking of recording and rehearsing studios..
i HATE them.. especially the ones without internet connection.
i prefer staying at home, curling in my bed and doing whatever i want.. [mumzilla, read this!]
hah.. if any of you wish to have a musician mum. dont even think of it..
after all those years im well-trained.. xD
i've been following my mum to studios since im a friggin baby..!

my neck is so sore..
i gotto go get some rest.. :)
PEACE-and-OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment