Monday 17 October 2011

17.10.11

today is kinda boring without her here with me.. =(
yes you, sua sze ling :P
saw your post on blog and i cried :')
never thought a friend would care this much for me.
thank you =))
i will always remember that sua sze ling and i spent AWESOME times together ;)
we are like sisters..(:
those that'll never go anywhere without each other..c;
those that'll never lose each other no matter what happen..c:
oh wait, 
half way thru this post and you posted something on my wall..
read it and cry again..
you can do it..!
we wont leave each other ;P
we are best buddies =P
be strong =))
the sua sze ling i know is strong, cheerful, lovable, caring, and most of all, my best best best bud :)
how can i spend the rest of my middle school life without you?
sua sze ling, 
you must remember..
whenever you need help, there is always someone you could find..
and whenever you wanna cry, there is always a shoulder for you...
thats why you can always COUNT ON ME :)

I LOVE YOU.. SUA SZE LING x) teehee 

No comments:

Post a Comment