Friday 7 October 2011

07.10.2011

hi everyone! :)
I dont quite know why im so cheery today...hmmm..o.O
math test on monday.. 
wish everyone luck :)
cant understand anything except angles...D:
im still waiting for the day when i can use algebraic equations, direct and inverse proportion, ratio and blahh WHATEVS!
guess what?? we never will...
why do i care so much...? urghh...
whoever invented math well i hate you!
and whoever set us to learn math, i hate you too..!

i clean my room today :) 
what?? im a good girl! xD
i took out all the barbies in my cabinet.. [dont think too much i haven played them since 6..]
and put all my books inside.. 
thats a lot of work..
here are some photos of me and my barbie...
well there are a lot,
but i prefer not to show them all cuz... you dont wanna know...[i cant find the heads and legs...xD]

never see the world again.. poor thing..

bye bye :/

No comments:

Post a Comment