Wednesday 28 November 2012

My love for you was bulletproof but youre the one who shot me. </3 :)

So, hey guysssss!
i havent been posting for quite a while but who cares? nobody reads anyway..
so yeah, today we drove down from Bright(somewhere near my dad's farm)
we rent a holiday house there which was pretty awesome.
yeah so we came back to Melbourne to drop Paris & Sophia(step siblings) at the airport
then we checked in to our serviced apartment at St Kilda.
I reckon its pretty awesome here.
its kind of a city place with all those cafes & bars. I like it.
5 minutes drive to the beach. B)
we went there for a walk this evening.
we went on the jeti.
there was this good-looking boy probably 14 or 15.
look a lot like Joel Goncalves.
he was wearing a blue tee and cycling around.
I kind of smiled at him and he smiled back.
when he smile back that was like, idk. it was too hot. hmm? XD
okay, enough of boy stuff I get starstruck easily ._.
and yeah, just beside the jeti there was this nest that penguins live and all those people are there to wait for the penguins to come back.
I was thrilled. I love penguins. idk why tho. they're cute :P
so yeah, we waited for an hour or so but we could only see the baby penguins that stayed in their nests.
those big ones werent back yet.
so we went to coles and did some grocery shopping and came back.
so freakin excited to go to the beach tomorrow tho!
it pretty much looked like LA. :p
gonna get a tan even tho im already tan.. ._.
PEACE, I'M OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment