Friday 30 November 2012

Took one look & you stole my heart <3

30.11.12 (fri)

yeah today was pretty chill. :p
this morning right after my shower while I was applying eyeliner,
this Zach-looking towel boy came in.
I was definitely shocked.
he looked a lot like Zach, except Zach has shorter and ligher blond hair.
the second time he came in without knocking and I was standing right by the door.
all I can say is I don't look good with that expression.
went to Queens Victoria Market today. nothin much for me tho.
and then later in the evening we went to Williamstown to have dinner with Greg, one of my dad's working partner, at a bar.
There is this lady at the bar, she go there almost everyday for the past 50 years of her life.
she is now 80+ . they have a sign there for her saying 'Betty's Corner'.
while I was saying hi to Betty. This brunnette waiter went like, 'hey how are you?'
I wasn't even prepared. omg i look like an idiot.
I was like,''Oh I'm good thanks." and i was really soft.
His son, Edward, threw up at the bar before we even started eating..
so this poor cute brunnette have to clean up after Edward XD
which was funny to watch him.
anyway, it was a good meal.
Edward's a really cute kid haha. too bad he went home early.
PEACE-and-OUT. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment