Saturday 14 January 2012

fun & games.

fun & games.

hey all!
i havent been updating for quite a while.
so do you guys like your classes?
i think mine sucks a little.
i dont like the guy sitting behind me.
he wont even say excuse me when he practically burped into my hair, yeah practically.
so i tried not to rest my back on the chair every day at school.
and he's effin rude! ugh.
'OI' is not my name.
dont say you dont know me, because i dont want to know you either.
even if 'OI' is my name,
you're the last person on earth that i wanted to call me that.
and he used a lot of space because he's big.
so i can barely stand straight because i dont have enough space to.
that means i have to bent my knees every time i stand up to greet the teachers.
so i think i should request for a seat changing but i like my current position so much.
well, except the part with the fat guy sitting behind me.
i know you cant see me rolling my eyes but im doing it anyway.
so, i changed my blog banner! :D
i personally like the first one :)
i took them all at australia. the middle one is at the beach. :P
so tell me which one you like, the 1 2 or 3. :)
i dont mind if you dont like them at all because im not pretty and i know it. :)
and IMISSYOU, yes you.
SUA SZE LING
:) school is not the same without you







No comments:

Post a Comment