Friday 20 January 2012

Have fun means have a terrible time without me

Have fun means have a terrible time without me

First of all, I feel crappy today.
Even though Chinese new year is jut around the corner
and im waiting for adults to fill my wallet
Went to mid valley with my parents after waiting for two hour for them to pick me up.
I bought two pairs of shorts and a pair of Nike shoes
Well I was psyched about it but still, I feel crappy
For no reason.
I was suppose to go to time square with my friends but I decide not to.
For my own good and everyone else's.
Well actually i have my very own and personal reasons.
I don't know why I feel like crying all day.
Im not angry about something, I'm upset about it.
Ugh, I think I should stop writing and rest my head a little.
Good night everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment