Friday 27 January 2012

may the future take its time and figure out what I'll be

may the future take its time and figure out what I'll be ;)

hey! :D
happy chinese new year :)
well, I didnt have time to update my blog lately.
i went to get tickets to avril lavigne's concert the other day and the shop is freakin closed for CNY.-,-
so I'm going tmr. oh wait, today. its 12am now(:
Its pretty crazy that my mum didnt actually yell 'GO TO BED NOW!' and shut down my computer immediately.
she's watching a movie with dad.
hope the movie dont end so early. :P
I'm now skyping with angella, joel, limhee, huihian and ahchoo..:D
we're talking nonsense and nobody actually understands each other.
well, some of them does but, um, not me!
i changed my blog banner. like it? :P
i posted it on facebook (:
comment which one you like best. :P 1, 2 or 3. :)
new blog banner (:
well i personally like the 1st one.
okay i know you dont freakin care so i think i should shut up.
okay night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment