Tuesday 29 May 2012

I can be no Superman, but for you I'll be superhuman :D

I can be no Superman, but for you I'll be superhuman :D

#Day 2                                                                                                                          28.05.2012 ;P
today we went out early to fetch my stepsis and bro to school.
the school they're in was Unley High.
it was a pretty good school they say, and big too.
I went on a peaceful walk on my own out in the neighbourhood in the afternoon.
it was raining a little but i dont care.
I put own my hood and stuck the earbuds in my ear so that I could be in my own world.
I was going to buy myself a coffee but i realize i forgot to bring any money,
so I went back home instead.
and heck,
my twitter account got suspended.
and when I go on the 'contact twitter support' thingy,
and they said my account wasn't suspended but it was!
UGH! I WANT MY FRIGGIN ACCOUNT BACK!! :(
can anybody actually help? please? :(
me so sad now. D:
never mind, ignore me.
I'll go repaint my nails and get a freakin new life. :(

NO PEACE OUT TODAY. BAD MOOD :(

No comments:

Post a Comment