Monday 28 May 2012

take me to edge, let me hit the brake ;)

take me to edge, let me hit the brake ;)

#DAY 1                                                                                                                          27.05.2012 :)
weeeeees..!
I'm in kangaroo land again! lol.
just got off the plane this morning and uncle George came to pick us up
and then we went to grandma's to see her and uncle Peter. :)
and then we went home and didnt do much.
it was pretty cold here lol.
its alright today, its only 11 degrees.
up here at Mount Barker is colder anyway. :P
the weather was okay for me but not for my mum because she seems like the only one who's wearing stockings and jackets around the house.
my dad and i just wear normal tshirts and jeans. :)
it got dark at about 5pm something.. interesting -,-
oh well, might as well get used to it.. LOL
I was playing my guitar with the new amp my dad bought me :D weeee :P hehe.
and then we went grocery shopping at woolworths in the evening and i bought a purple beanie X) weeeee! haha
and i saw a pretty good looking blondie. haha
I have been checking guys out XD
oh well, gotta go buddies :)
PEACE-and-OUT :)


this is where i live, Mount Barker :D

my guitar and amp :)
i know i look stupid, but i just woke up okay? -,-

beautiful, eh? :P



No comments:

Post a Comment