Tuesday 29 May 2012

Its harder to remember without you here next to me :')


Its harder to remember without you here next to me :')

#Day 3
I woke up quite late today. (who am I kidding? no one cares what freakin time i wake up to)
stayed at home until 2 something and then went out for a walk again.
at least its not raining today lol.
went to the park and then cinema to see whats on.
I wanted to watch 'MIB3' sounds pretty good to me.
Liam tweeted about it too haha :)
yes, I'm obsessed with One Direction!
they're just so adorable! :)
that blond irish kid was my absolute favorite! :)
NIALL JAMES HORAN IS MY SEXY LEPRECHAUN ! <3 yeah buddie! ;)
okay *snap my fingers* we're back!
i saw a lonely guy skating on his own at the skate park before i went in the cinema,
after 5 minutes, when i came back out, the whole skate park is like, packed.
LOL, how weird.
but i think they just finish school so that might explains it.
we're heading out later ! so bye! :)
oh btw, I painted my nails blue! weeeee..! :D
PEACE OUT HOME DAWG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment