Tuesday 5 June 2012

all around the world :D

all around the world :D

#Day 9
went out really early today :P
at about 6 or 7? :/
after dropping off sophie and paris at school,
we went to have breakfast
and i had an appointment at the orthodontist at 12pm.
that doctor was an expert at invisalign and he likes it a lot.
but im not doing that anyway.
I did another X-ray thing and he could tell my problems immediately and the nurse just recorded everything he said.
and then he went out and the nurse started explaining.
the Malaysian doctor say there not much hope on getting my teeth straight,
but this Dr. Duncan could tell what I need to do IMMEDIATELY!
i was really impressed, but anyway.
spent 2 hours making cookies with gramma today.
they were delicious cookies lol XD
gramma even baked a special cake for me. :D
and then watch 'run fat boy run' it was a pretty funny movie. XD
our night is pretty much it.
just fetching sophie from ballet and head back home straight.
we have been out for more than 12 hours today gosh .
PEACE OUT I GOTTA SLEEP *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment