Sunday 3 June 2012

I'm just tryna read the signals I'm receiving ;)

I'm just tryna read the signals I'm receiving ;)

#Day 6 :P
hey everyone! :D
we had a little indoor BBQ before heading to town today :P
had kangaroo steak! hah :P
well, they taste surprisingly good :P ! <3
went to town at about 4pm.
I bought a tank top and a varsity jacket.
yeah babe, a varsity jacket :D
i'm trying to save my money for next trip.
it'd be August.
haha, probably have better stuffs :P
went to had pizza with mum, dad and paris. :)
it was good lol.
I have been taking heavy foods all day ! ><
guess thats it! :D
BUH-BYE :D
PEACE OUT TO THAT ! :)

I'M OBSESS WITH ONE DIRECTION ! ;)
AHAHAHA, OH NIALL :P

see that right there? He's MY IRISH LEPRECHAUN <3

Um, Harry. what are you doing, really? -,-




No comments:

Post a Comment