Thursday 7 June 2012

I'm outta sight, I'm outta mind :P

I;m outta sight, I'm outta mind :P

#Day 11
DAHECK?? day 11 already!
me = loves here~! :( i dont wanna go back! ;(
it was bloody cold today.
dammit! 2 degrees now. O.O
i was talking with fog coming out of my mouth.. -,-
nothing much today, really.
I have been writing and reading fan fictions alot these days, since I have nothing else to do or go.
i sat out at our front yard with chips in my hands and watch dad mow the lawn hah.
i was like, 'um, good movie' XD
went out and had indian for dinner haha :P
its really good, but a little pricey, but its good food. ;P
then went to pick up Sophie from ballet again.
and here I am, writing this post.
I'm bored but, um, I gotta go pack up..
BYE PEACE OUT YO! :P

p/s: created a new Twitter account just for fangirling haha :P @NiallAteMiHeart :) bye loves! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment