Monday 4 June 2012

Don't wake me up ;)

Don't wake me up ;)

#Day 9
whooosh...
i've still got like, 4 days left. :(
sad... O;
when we went out this morning,
it was only 6 friggin degrees -,-
I was freezing but oh well, i have to live with it anyway..
Mt Barker is usually a few degrees colder than Adelaide..
now im asking my dad why would anyone in the world want to live in somewhere colder. -,-
well, probably houses downtown cost twice as much. LOL
didnt really did much today.
had pizzas for dinner yay :P
this is the first time I've tried pizzas with anchovies topping.
my dad was not happy about it because he told the person NO PINEAPPLES but they put them in it anyway XD
hahahaha... suck it up LOL XD
I think i gotta go.
there's quite a lot to do tomorrow..!
see ya lovelies! :)
PEACE OUT (as usual) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment