Sunday 3 June 2012

I can't look you in the eyes...

I can't look you in the eyes...

#Day 7
nothing much today, really.
went to gramma's house to have dinner
mum is cooking wanton soup so we could have Chinese with uncle Peter and gramma.
well, there is this little incident that might probably send mum and I to the hospital LOL
Dad accidentally put the ceramic plate thingy on the HOT stove..
and then when mum realized and picked it up,
it just burst because of the heat.
and I was standing right..beside..mum......
I almost fainted because I was too scared..
luckily no one was hurt lol.
careless dad..
and then that actually burned a mark on gramma's kitchen floor...
n the best part is that we spend a few hours time watching Australian football.
which is kinda violent. :P
Hawthorn is coming to play in Adelaide on the following Sunday and I'm going to miss out! D: sad
i like Buddy Franklin. his name was Lance Franklin actually.
but everybody calls him Buddy, even then display name is Buddy. lol
If I'm going to be here on Sunday,
dad would probably bring us to watch the game ...
never mind.
I'll be back in Malaysia, studying.............
PEACE OUT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment