Friday 23 December 2011

All I want is you this Christmas (;

All I want is you this Christmas (;

#Day 12
Time really flies..
and I'm super hyper today! :DD
I saw Zach again! dd:
we walked down the car and we wanted to go to woolworths.
and then dad said he wanna buy something at the newsagency,
so i waited outside.
before he went in, he called my name,
i was like 'Whatttt??' *walks in*
then i saw him looking thru greeting cards.. just by the entrance.
my mom and dad was like,
'hi, our hot water problem is solved'
i just stood there, freaking out.
but still, I manage to say 'hi'.(its a 'HI')
look at the word and you'll understand how soft i said it.
I saw him walking to his car.
number plate : xng 272
okay i'm not a creep.
i just looked at it and manage to remember. i'll forget very very very soon. probably tomorrow.
we went in woolworths and i said i was going to the lollies section.
and i saw him again. looking thru chocolates or something similar.
such coincidence, eh? o.O
but whatever.
oh, and we went to the park today.
its really nice there.
and on the way back,
this jerk (probably 2 years older than me, brunette), threw rocks at us. whatsoever.
such a huge jerk. racist.
i'm asian so what?! I'm proud being one.
oh and btw, my parents reported to the police. (peoples here likes the police station, okay??-,-)
and even the police knew him.
he's got a HUGE lots of problems.
and the police suggested me to knock on his door and ask him to be my friend! lol. so not going to happen.
i'm done here.
hmm.. such a great day. (I never cared about that jerk) :D
PEACE, I'M OUT (;

p/s: here are some photos, including yesterday (:
Nice, eh? dd:

sunset :D

JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN <3

WHATDAHELLISTHAT??? lol. I'VE NEVER SEEN THESE THINGS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!  O.O

the dudes are resting. #noshow

gingerbread man 




No comments:

Post a Comment