Saturday 17 December 2011

my heart's a stereo that only plays for you :D

my heart's a stereo that only plays for you :D

#Day 6
so happy today!
my stepdad spent RM600+ (means 200 dollars) for shopping.
just a dress, a cardigan, a cute top and some bracelets.
and oh, another bottle of nail polish.
i think my stepdad's wallet is bleeding and nearly died XD just joking.
i was actually looking forward to what he'll get me for christmas.
PLEASE, I WANT A FREAKIN NEW PHONE.
the dress is for tomorrow, my mom's wedding.
the one she had in malaysia is just a ceremony thingy.
i think im missing a lot of things out, eh? :(
they say its gonna be cold and raining tomorrow.
well at least the weather man said so.
please dont rain! :/
ah never mind. i will be curling up in bed if you're looking for me. XD
i've been missing you guys, A LOT.
zomg, i have to wake up at 7am tmr. shoot me now. /.\
so if i miss something out, tell me? :/ guess so.
so, i think i better go do my nails. dd: hehe.
BUH-BYEEE :)
oh, i forgot the RACHEL THING.
PEACE-and-OUT. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment