Wednesday 21 December 2011

It's gotta be you :)

It's gotta be you. :)

#Day 10
today is such a wonderful day! X)
I woke up at 12 something. pretty early. XD
I'm in a good mood alright.
and the plumber came and fix our hot water in the afternoon.
the younger one (so-called apprentice), was FRIGGIN hawt! :D
his name was Zach.
I think he's about 17.
and blonde. I'm into blonde guys.hehe. 
I really like his shaggy blonde hair and with a hint of brown underneath. hm. (:
zomg. finally, somebody thats actually good-looking.
but he had this accent that is really hard to understand.
well at least my mom doesn't understand. 
I think its not that hard.
but he's just a plumber dude anyway.
so whatsoever i'll never see him again.
not if my house has something wrong with the hot water again.
haha. anyway, its berry season. 
that means i can have as much cherries i could! yay! 
i've being chewing on them for the past 10 days XD
heading to the beach tomorrow, yipeeeeess!! (: :D
okay then. off to dreamland about Zach. XD just joking. I dont like him that way.
PEACE-and-OUT (:

p/s: saw Zach dancing around singing 'Moves Like Jagger'. heh XD

1 comment: