Monday 12 December 2011

'I used to', means 'I'm not' now

'I used to', means 'I'm not' now

#Day1
first day here at Australia.
i didnt really slept on the plane last night.
its 3am (our time) something and I'm still watching movie.
i got tired and I slept.
and and at 4am, the filght attendance start serving us breakfast.
who eats breakfast at 4 o'clock in the morning?? jeez
and then i cant sleep back so i just sit there and be bored.
the clouds are beautiful,
if only i could walk on them. XD
i know thats crazy but, well, let me dream! XD
we reached adelaide at about 6am. (our time, its 2 and a half hours late here)
my stepdad came and fetch us home.
i cleaned my room.
its really easy because its practically empty.
momzilla agree to paint my room purple! yipees! :D
we went to the local supermarket and bought some stuffs.
and i saw a lot of candies! i wanted to buy them all but my teeth will probably rot half way eating.
its so cold here.
how funny that its cold during summer.
its almost like genting, but colder i guess.
i guess i'm done here.
PEACE OUT HOME DAWG dd:
look at the sky. :DD 

Shay, you want some? haha. i'll probably save one for you XD

I happen to find these at the supermarket. I'm still chewing on them now haha.
SHAY, DONT SCREAM. XD




No comments:

Post a Comment