Sunday 25 December 2011

I hear melodies, when your heart beats :D

I hear melodies, when your heart beats :D

#Day 14
MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :D
I've receive tons of christmas presents today.
I never received that many presents in my life!
well, mostly because my family in malaysia doesnt celebrate Christmas.
but my new family here in australia does! :D
My parents woke me up at 11am this morning because they have to give me my present.
my dad gave me an electronic guitar which he made himself.
yes, I'm not joking.
he made it himself.
from scratch.
and my mother didnt gave me anything, because she doesn't know what to get.
but she said she'll buy me something when we get back to malaysia.
I said new phone or new computer XD
I've got a lot of chocolates.
so i think you might not recognize me when school reopens. X)
its fun anyway.
we ate all day long today.
at noon, we went to grandma's place to have lunch.
and then we went to aunt aphy's for dinner.
we were having a feast!
gosh, i think i dont have to eat for a whole week now.
haha. just joking.
but to tell the truth, I'm really STUFFED. ahhhhhh...
so i think i should go now.
i'm not sure if boxing day sale is tomorrow.
I have to go to the mall either tomorrow or the day after.
so i better get in bed, just in case.
its not early here now though.
PEACE OUT HOME DAWG! :D

MY PRESENTS :D
P/S: I LEFT SOME AT THE CAR

MY GUITAR! NICE, EH?? :)
MY MOUSTACHE NECKLACE :DD
LOVE IT dd:

No comments:

Post a Comment