Wednesday 28 December 2011

Maybe I will never be who I was before :/

Maybe I will never be who I was before :/

#Day 17
It's suppose to be day 19 but I don't know why.
I'm going back tomorrow! finally!
I'm missing malaysia,
but I definitely don't feel like leaving here.
Guess I'll come back here next Christmas! yipee!
spent time chilling at home today.
so, yeah..
and then we went say goodbye to uncle peter and grandma.
its so late right now and im still packing, but im actually done, just an excuse to stay awake.
zomg midnight already. ugh.
nobody in the house is even getting ready to sleep.
we're acting likes its in the afternoon or something.
I'm so bored.
and i havent get souvenirs. XD
i'll go tomorrow morning.
that means i have to wake up at 7 in the morning just to get some freakin souvenirs...-,-
and im not sure if i'll wake up that early anyway.
but i have to reach the airport by 11.30am
dang. I think i gotta go.
PEACE-and-OUT :D

BUH-BYE AUSTRALIA! SEE YOU NEXT CHRISTMAS :(

No comments:

Post a Comment