Thursday 15 December 2011

forcing laughters, faking smiles

forcing laughters, faking smiles.

#Day 4
today is the hottest day since I've got here.
nothing much today.
we got out and had dinner with my stepsister and stepbrother.
they're very nice, and likes Justin too. hehe.
we had dinner in this decent mexican restaurant.
nice food there.
thanks for my stepbrother, Paris' suggestion.
after that, Paris brought us to a very trendy dessert place called 'Elephant Walk'.
we had dessert and everybody felt sick because we had too much food. haha.
then we sent them home and went home.
its about 12am now.
mom's asking me to go to sleep,
so i think i better go.
PEACE, I'M OUT.

p/s: just be notice that I'm planning on changing my blog URL soon. because 'SOMEONE' is starting to stalk this thing. which I dont really like.
IDON'TREALLYKNOWWHATI'MDOING.  LOL

ignore me and look and the scenery. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment