Tuesday 27 December 2011

Take me down like I'm a domino (:

Take me down like I'm a domino (;

#Day 16
im in serious hype today :DD
went to the boxing day sale and it was AMAZING and of course, insane.
i bought a lot of clothes. i mean heaps.
my stepsister were there for 7 hours non-stop.
but went there 2 hours later so, you know..
you can see she's really serious about shopping because she didnt even wear heels.x)
im so tired right now.
i mean my whole body is so sore..
after all the squeezing and the walking.
oh, i suddenly thought of going back to malaysia.
i seriously dont want to.
its fun here.
but fun times must have a end though.
im moving here .
the soonest is next year.
it depends.
I'll miss malaysia but i like it here.
i dont know why..
but i have to move here anyway.
so why not come earlier and let the pain go faster??
i guess this is it..
so, yeah.... :/
PEACE, I'M OUT :)

p/s: i made some gingerbread man the day before. take a look. i made them myself X)
YUM P:

No comments:

Post a Comment