Monday 26 December 2011

Look into my eyes and I'll own you :D


Look into my eyes and I'll own you :D

#Day 15
Hey everyone! :D
happy boxing day :) and please be notice that there is 2 new posts. I didnt post it on facebook because they say i'm not freakin allowed to.
if you dont know what is that,
here is it.
'I don't know either!' haha XD
it's just the day after Christmas is called boxing day.
i don't know why, don't ask me.
i don't think its the sport 'Boxing'
its like something related to box.
I'm just saying, maybe it's true. :?
went to nowhere today.
well, just chilling at home.
so i'm like, practically living in this place.
went for a walk a the park again.
this time the skate park is filled with skateboarders and bikers.
maybe its because its cooler in the evening.
and after that i went for a car ride with my dad and we drove around Mt Barker.
which is where i live.
we didn't actually drove by every street because that's impossible.
its not a big place here but if you go around it,
you can actually see that its not small either.
and we drove past the place that my dad left his boat at.
he bought an old boat and renew it.
so that means we're going on a cruise with the whole family next Christmas! x)
that'll be fun.
just hope that i won't get sea-sick.x)
I'm going shopping tomorrow.
so i think i better gather my stuffs and go to sleep now.
PEACE OUT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment