Saturday 24 December 2011

Be my date this Christmas eve, Be my holiday, my dream (:

Be my date this Christmas eve, Be my holiday, my dream (:

#Day 13
its Christmas eve!
so whats up people? any plans?? :D
I have been walking about these few weeks.
hm. have some blisters. oww.
and my toe hurts.. a lot..
it feels like someone accidentally stepped on it 10 times and got ran over by a bus and then got stung by a bee.
well, thats a little exaggerated.. heh
went to lobethal to see some Christmas lights.
Its beautiful. (:
and went for last minute Christmas shopping today.
and I ended buying a lot of things for myself.. XD
well, i'm not the one paying.. X)
so thats fine with me.
I bought a moustache necklace at diva.
which i really like.
i think i'll post the photo tomorrow.
since i'm lazy.
and if i don't get to bed by 12am.
i can't get my present.
oh, speaking of that.
i have to go..
PEACE-and-OUT (:

p/s: have a merry Bieber Christmas guys! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment