Friday 30 December 2011

Moves Like Jagger :D

Moves Like Jagger :D

*I've got the moves like jagger~ I've got the moves like jagger~ I've got the mo-oo-o-oo-oo move like-*
Oh, sorry I was singing. XD
that song was stuck in my head, damn.
and i still remember zach singing and dancing along with this song XD
I swear its the funniest thing i've ever seen.
well that's a little exaggerated. XD
It's not that bad.
Just that I cant skip the fact that he cant sing. XD
sorry, Zach. X)
and guess what??? I'M BACKKKK! :D
Okay i know you dont freakin care but whatever.
cant wait to go again next December!
I'm already missing there..):
And I' not used to the hot weather here..
damn it I'm sweating all day.
Ugh.. just had a cold shower and it felt sooo good! :D
so how are you people going to spend the upcoming year??
I think I wont wanna change anything about it. :)
PEACE OUT HOMIES ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment