Friday 16 December 2011

just the way I like it :)

just the way I like it :)

#Day 5
I've been here for 5 days! lol
15 days to go! :D
i'm enjoying myself here.
I'm actually starting to like this place.
just that they dont have a lot of stuff we had back in malaysia.
otherwise its perfect
oh. and the weather.
i dont really like the weather.
its either very cold or very hot. lol
had dinner with my NEW aunt and uncles today.
they're really nice and hilarious too.
just like my stepdad. haha.
uncle 1: I ask her why didnt she buy the DVD. the DVD's got everything.
uncle 2: Did she tell you thats none of your business??
LOL.
okay, if you dont get it, its okay.
its funnier when you're actually there.
i think mark around is something that runs in their family.
i mean, who knows?
maybe one of their ancestor is a monkey. XD
oh wait, monkeys are everybody's ancestor.
okay I'm losing my mind.
I guess thats all for today.
heading towards town tomorrow to buy new clothes! yipeeees!! :DD
PEACE OUT HOMIES! dd:


No comments:

Post a Comment