Friday 2 December 2011

i will make it to the top someday. just not today (:

i will make it to the top someday. just not today (:

hey hey hey! :)
nothing much to write about today.
i got bored so i came here.
that someone i call stupid (and he call me stupid too) didnt sms with me because he's playing the 'im gone' game. LOL, i know.
hey stupid. dd:
4 more days and you'll text me. cant freakin wait :D
okay i promised you that next time we hangout again and take picture together.
but you have to promise me that you wont disappear again. XD
lets go gold class again!
but make sure you're the one paying XD
you havent MMS me your photo! haha.
you owe me one. x)
haha. i'm such a pro.
keep making you break the rule and text me back.
even funnier. you texted me yourself yesterday. XD
thanks for the 'no-air-conditioner-night' that night (:
although i dont really know if you really turned off your air conditioner.
but never mind. i trust you (:
so im still counting down.
text me okay (:
stupid miss you. :D
PEACE OUT HOME DAWG (:

No comments:

Post a Comment